Reduces sunlight (needed by algae) reaching pond water.
Black pond dye.
This 32 oz bottle treats 1 surface acre of water at 4 feet deep.
is the Super Strength version of our unique pond and lake colorant
designed to aesthetically improve the appearance of shallow and/or
muddy ponds and lakes. LochNess SS is harmless to humans and wildlife,
and once incorporated into a lake or pond will not stain humans, birds
- Easy to apply
- Compatible with most herbicides and algaecides
- Non-toxic, harmless to fish and wildlife
- Economical and longer lasting
LochNess SS should always be added from several
locations to insure even dispersion. Wear rubber gloves and eye
protection when handling LochNess SS to protect hands from staining.
Usage: LochNess SS should be applied at the rate of 32 to 64 oz. per surface acre of water 4 feet deep.
Need to calculate the surface area of your pond?
- First, measure the pond or lake.
- Then calculate the amount needed to color the water.
- Next, add approximately half that dosage from several
parts of the lake or pond being colored.
- Once the first half of the dosage is incorporated, add the balance of the colorant until the desired color is achieved.
Caution/Keep Out of Reach of Children:
Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. If product comes in contact
with skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of eye contact,
wash thoroughly with clear water and consult a physician. Affected
clothing should be removed and washed thoroughly before reusing.
Storage and Handling: Keep product closed when not in use. Store in a cool dry location.