Microbe-Lift PL is Specially Formulated for Decorative Fish Ponds, Lagoons, and Smaller Water Features
Microbe-Lift/PL offers continued biological activity even in water temperature under 55F (12C).
Microbe-Lift PL is Environmentally Friendly
Microbe Lift PL comes in 2 sizes:
- Creates a healthy environment for your pond, promoting faster fish growth.
- Reduces NH3 - colorless, odorless form of nitrogen that is toxic to pond fish; produced from decaying organic matter, is present in fish wastes, and excreted from fish gills; test levels should be zero.ammonia and nitrogen levels.
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter, and urine.
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors.
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed, and dead leaves.
- Breaks down dead Microscopic organisms that share many characteristics with plants, however, lacking stems, roots, and do not flower; common forms are single-celled "green water" algae and a multi-celled "string" algae.algae.
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels.
- Dissolves away organic Muck settling in the pond bottom or trapped in filters; made up of many organic debris including fish waste, partially decomposing plant material, etc.sludge.
- Seeds and maintains A filters that house media for nitrogen-consuming bacteria to live on and colonize.biological filters.
- Contains nitrifiers, including both Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter species.
- Contains photosynthetic bacteria which reduces cloudy water by promoting flocculation and settling of organic and inorganic particles.
- Effective over a wide range of Measure of the hydrogen ion concentration of the water, and therefore of its acidity or alkalinity; pH of 7 is neutral; above 7 is alkaline; below 7 is acidic.pH conditions.
- Microbe-Lift PL is Safe for fish and plants.
- 1 quart which is enough to treat 500 gallons of water for 11 months or 1000 gallons for 8 months.
- 1 gallon which is enough to treat 1 5000 gallon pond for 21 months.