Savio Compact Skimmerfilters can be used as the total filtration solution for ponds up to 700 gallons. This all in one approach reduces plumbing and eliminates the need for extra equipment.
Weir door & matching faceplate are not included. This skimmer will not work without a weir door & faceplate. Faceplate installation video.
Pumps That Fit Inside This Skimmer
- Removes up to 85% of debris before it sinks.
- Macro filtration traps large debris.
- Optional UV clarifier eliminates green water.
- Bio-Mechanical filtration maintains healthy living bacteria & polishes water.
- Sturdy locking cover.
- Bio-mechanical filter mat and frame.
- Rugged leaf basket.
- Injection molded housing.
- Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty
- Choose from 6" or 8.5" weir opening.
- Instruction Manual (PDF fiile will open in new browse tab or window)
- Manufacturer's Part # CS0000
Please Note: The following list reflects submersible pumps sold by AquaNooga that will physically fit into this skimmer. This does not imply that these pumps would be appropriate pumps for all applications, you also need to ensure that the flow rates fit the constraints of the skimmer after factoring in head loss (Vertical distance you raise the water above the pond surface plus friction loss (Friction Loss Chart).)
Savio Compact Skimmer
- Atlantic Tidal Wave 2 1900, 2400, 3700, 4800, 6000, 1200*
*Tight fit, may require use of elbows to get plumbing properly oriented.
- Tidal Wave 2000, 1500, 1250, 1000
- Atlantic Tidal Wave TW1450, TW2050, TW3600
- Atlantic Tidal Wave 3 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000 5000, 6000,
- Atlantic PAF 2800, 3900, 4950, 5950
- Pondmaster PM2, PM3, PM5, PM7, PM9.5, PM12, PM18, PM24
- Pondmaster ProLine 1400, 2550, 5100, 6600 (Tight fit, may require use of elbows to get plumbing properly oriented)
- Leader CA1, CA2, CA3, SA4, SA5, SA6 (Tight fit, may require use of elbows to get plumbing properly oriented)
- Savio 1450, 2050, 3600
Sequence external pumps of appropriate flow rates can also be used with this skimmer.
Illustration Showing How Skimmer Works
(Click tab to close)
Illustrations showing installation information
(Click tab to close)
Above image shows a cross section view of
properly installed Savio Skimmerfilter.
Above image shows detail of faceplate installation
on the Savio Skimmerfilter.
Above image shows how a pump is
installed in a Savio Skimmerfilter.
Compact Skimmer Dimensions
Exploded View of Compact Skimmer
8.5 inch(FSS035): For ponds with a surface area of up to 300 sq ft, the recommended flow rate for optimum performance with the 8.5 inch Faceplate is 1200 - 3000 gph.